Who's online/alerts

Started by Bigguy, January 10, 2019, 09:27:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

This may be fixed on GH as I have not updated since the pull request was merged for alerts recently. Can anyone tell me if this is what they see in their who's online list for member. This is all I see about member activity.

landyvlad

I'm unclear as to where you are looking - but can I assume you've since resolved this?
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

Bigguy

That's the who's online list. It may be fixed by now in GH but not on my site as I have not updated in a while.

Sesquipedalian

I promise you nothing.

Sesqu... Sesqui... what?
Sesquipedalian, the best word in the English language.

landyvlad

Mine seems to work as you'd expect - so must have been fixed some time between when you last updated and when I did (3 days ago-ish).
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

Bigguy

If it was just tracked it may not have been fixed. I don't know, we'll see. :)

Sesquipedalian

Link to the pull request that fixes this: https://github.com/SimpleMachines/SMF2.1/pull/5357

Note: to see all the changes that the PR involves, click on the "Files Changed" tab.
I promise you nothing.

Sesqu... Sesqui... what?

Bigguy

Holy crap that gets confusing, lol. I think I posted in the right place now though. I have put all the fixes in and now sit waiting for members to come online.

Sesquipedalian

Yeah, GitHub isn't as, er, simple to navigate and use as SMF. In general, I encourage you to stick with commenting on the main discussion pages for the issue reports and pull requests you find there. If you want to talk about what's wrong, discuss it in the "Issues" section. If you want to talk about a proposed fix, discuss in in the "Pull Requests" section.
I promise you nothing.

Sesqu... Sesqui... what?

Bigguy

I will certainly try to do my best at that. They should not put comments in more than one spot like that like you said, lol. Anyway. I will try to do as you say. :)

Advertisement: