News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Link not secure

Started by arbmil, January 12, 2019, 10:21:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arbmil

Last week I moved to a new provider with the SMF. Everything works but only now I become the message that its not secure. Ik have installed Letsencrypts certicaat. The provider give the follow message:

Mixed Content: The page at 'hxxp:www.meatloaf.nl/forum/' [nonactive]; was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure stylesheet 'hxxp:www.meat-loaf.nl/forum/Themes/classic/style.css?fin11' [nonactive];. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.
(index):1 Mixed Content: The page at 'hxxp:www.meatloaf.nl/forum/' [nonactive]; was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure stylesheet 'hxxp:www.meat-loaf.nl/forum/Themes/default/print.css?fin11' [nonactive];. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.

I don't have a idea where I can fixed this.

Thanks for the help

Illori

you need to upgrade to SMF 2.0 then enable the proxy to fix this issue completely.

SMF 1.1.* is end of life already and not supporting some modern versions of php.

Advertisement: