Shop Mod that does stuff (more like XMB)

Started by overdue, January 12, 2019, 05:24:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

overdue

I'm looking for a shop mod that is more like the old XMB shop hack from 2006. What I mean by this is the following:

- Display bought items on posts in the mini profile. Somewhere under the other link images. Would also be nice if I could set a certain number of items..maybe 6 or 10 and then have a link to that person's profile. (ie: more?)

- Display bought items on the members actual profile. Hence the above "more?" link which will take you to their profile and display all their info as well as their inventory.

- Not be confined to one size fits all when displaying shop item images anywhere on the forum. My shop items are varying sizes from 14x11, 15x15, 25x26, 30x26, 35x24, 50x20, etc. A lot of them are pixel type items and they aren't all the same size. The current shop hack only allows one size for all the images and whatever size I put in is how the rest of them look which is either squished or too big. Again see the shop items image above.

- I don't want to necessarily have a "use item" feature unless it's for a certain item. Pixel image items are for display and don't need to be clickable or used for a certain function (ie: like a change your screenname item would be).

- Lottery add-on would be nice.

- Still keep the bank.

- Be able to sell your items back to the shop.

At the moment that's all I can think of. Like I said none of the current shop mods for smf do any of this except for the bank. I'm a bit old school in my thinking and unfortunately I would go with xmb but the hacks and forum are no longer like they used to be.

And before anyone says why not go talk to the creator of the current shop mod? I've posted on the forum asking how to display items and haven't received an answer. Honestly, I don't much care for the way the current mod is set up in the admin section. It's too frustrating adding items with that long drop down list that you can't seem to delete(?). I want a more simplified admin panel with the other things I listed above. The current shop doesn't really serve a purpose when it comes to your items. I want the items to be displayed if bought.

2.1.4; default theme - curve.

-Rock Lee-

Maybe SMFShop - Shop MOD It meets some of the requirements you need. Possibly he is talking about more but there is another type of store, although not as complete as the one I say. Sorry I can not help more!

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

overdue

Quote from: Rock Lee on January 12, 2019, 07:36:24 PM
Maybe SMFShop - Shop MOD It meets some of the requirements you need. Possibly he is talking about more but there is another type of store, although not as complete as the one I say. Sorry I can not help more!

Regards!
I'm already using that shop mod and it doesn't do any of what I inquired about above. Except for the one size shop item image and the bank. I need a mod that does all of the points I made. The one by SMFHacks simply does not meet those requirements.

A few minutes later...
So I set up a test board and installed the other shop mod SA Shop 1.0 RC1 that's on here and it's basically the same as the updated version by smfhacks. Except this version has a games section you can buy credits to (which is kinda cool). But this mod also doesn't show your inventory on your profile. It does however have an option to display items on your posts.
2.1.4; default theme - curve.

Advertisement: