News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

UX [Responsive]

Started by Mick., January 18, 2019, 01:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick.

Link to the theme

UX is a dark & clean, minimal responsive theme for SMF 2.0  It has the big three social media buttons. Our style is clean, flat and professional. When you see our design out there, you'll know where it came from, idesignSMF.com This theme is free for personal and commercial use. You are allowed to use it in your projects, change it and adapt for your purposes. You are not allowed to remove the authorship and link to idesignsSMF.com

Demo: https://idesignsmf.com/demo/index.php
More themes @ https://www.idesignsmf.com/index.php

-Rock Lee-

Really great theme, I congratulate you!  :D

-- I leave attached the translation to Latin Spanish in case anyone wants it! --

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Mick.

Deaks

only small downside bro is the ip.gif is hard to see on the theme
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Mick.

Quote from: BryanD on January 19, 2019, 06:24:29 PM
This theme could've been better. All them small images need to be replaced, especially the membergroups. ....and the quote background should be dark.

Deaks

Quote from: Mick. on January 19, 2019, 06:44:07 PM
This theme could've been better. All them small images need to be replaced, especially the membergroups. ....and the quote background should be dark.
seems you know your next update already :D
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Mick.

Quote from: BryanD on January 19, 2019, 06:47:17 PM
Quote from: Mick. on January 19, 2019, 06:44:07 PM
seems you know your next update already :D
I never update themes bahahaha!

DLJP

I'm having trouble trying to access my profile links from nav bar, perhaps Pretty URL SEO plugin is conflicting?

index.php?action=profile;area=account
index.php?action=profile;area=forumprofile

Mick.

Quote from: DLJP on January 26, 2019, 07:42:01 PM
I'm having trouble trying to access my profile links from nav bar, perhaps Pretty URL SEO plugin is conflicting?

index.php?action=profile;area=account
index.php?action=profile;area=forumprofile
The UX theme shouldn't conflict with pretty URL mod since the menu uses all components from default theme. Only change is CSS edits. I checked my theme copy, and i'm able to access both areas just fine. Now, I know nothing about Pretty URL mod.

Mick.

Quote from: DLJP on January 26, 2019, 07:42:01 PM

Thinking about it,.... i'm thinking you need to do the edits on the UX theme the same it was done on default theme. Might want to post on the pretty URL support thread as im not sure.

Tricky-Ricky

Another amazing theme keep up the good work bud.

Mick.

D.Rich99

Hi I really like this theme and am currently using it, I especially love how package-friendly it is! But unfortunately I'm running into a few problems.

Any help solving these problems would be very much appreciated.

- The option to change the logo path is missing in the ACP.
[nofollow]

- Sticked threads have not been changed from the default SMF color (which makes them look out of place and hard to read the titles).
[nofollow]

- Usernames are not the correct membergroup color (in some places they are, but mostly they're not)
[nofollow]

- Quoted text has a solid-white background. (I know you already mentioned this, but how do I change it to the correct color?)
[nofollow]

Also, I have poor eyesight and the small font size is difficult for me to read. How do I make it larger globally?

Thank you very much for any help.  8)

Mick.

@rich99, I'll look at these tonight and respond. Thank you.

Deaks

alright bro, small bug

.dropmenu li li.additional_items

you may wanna change the color for this section in index.css
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Mick.

Quote from: Deaks on December 06, 2019, 10:24:04 AM
alright bro, small bug

.dropmenu li li.additional_items

you may wanna change the color for this section in index.css
ty bro

RaWolfe

Awesome skin, using it for my forum community. I was wondering when there will be an update to it so the alerts of 2.0.16 stop buzzing ;)

Deaks

The theme should work on 2.0.16 what  alert do you get?
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Advertisement: