News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Awaiting approval list disappeared!

Started by tdennis, February 10, 2019, 07:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tdennis

About a week, maybe more ago I realized that I was no longer getting the "X members awaiting approval" list.
My co-admin and I have been doing manual membership approvals for over 3 years and I have never had this problem before.
For some reason all of a sudden I realized that I no longer see the number of members that are awaiting approval. I first assumed that my co-admin had been beating me to it and approving all new members. This morning I happened to click on the link included in the email that notifies me of all new pending memberships. It took me to the new member and it showed "not-approved" but when I went to my forum home screen there is no one shown awaiting for approval. Tonight I put in some test new members and none of them showed up on the home screen.

Just for curiosity sake I changed my theme (for the first time in probably 2 years) and still the new test members did not show up, just to be sure I changed themes again and this time the showed up using "Smooth" theme! then tried two others and they did not show up but when I tried "Splot" they do show up. When I go back to the theme I have been using for over 2 years (Curve) I do not get the pending members!

Now here is the kicker, my co-administrator also uses the "Curve" theme and he sees the "awaiting approval" list but I don't when I use the same theme he is using!

Can anyone tell me what is going on?

Dennis

drewactual

do you use OPCache or a similar function?

when is the last write date on your Sources/Load.php?

tdennis

Quote from: drewactual on February 10, 2019, 07:30:04 PM
do you use OPCache or a similar function?

when is the last write date on your Sources/Load.php?
OPCache or a similar function? Not that I am aware of
Sources/Load.php was yesterday at 7:01PM
Dennis

tdennis

Problem fixed, dummy at the wheel!

Somehow I had the header minimized where the top lines did not show! Sorry, I should have thought since I often have members contact me that their forums have disappeared!

Please forgive me taking up folks time with this!
Dennis

Advertisement: