News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Upgraded live forum -lots of strange errors now :(

Started by DragonLady, February 14, 2019, 10:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonLady

I'm seeing a lot of strange errors, and worse, they're posting security risks, as they seem to be making my full paths visible to everyone:

array(7) {
  • => array(3) { ["file"]=> string(48) "/myfullpath/Sources/Errors.php" ["line"]=> int(290) ["function"]=> string(9) "log_error" } [1]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(46) "/myfullpath/Sources/Load.php" ["line"]=> int(1561) ["function"]=> string(17) "smf_error_handler" } [2]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(49) "/myfullpath/Sources/Display.php" ["line"]=> int(1565) ["function"]=> string(17) "loadMemberContext" } [3]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(65) "/myfullpath/Themes/default/Display.template.php" ["line"]=> int(254) ["function"]=> string(21) "prepareDisplayContext" } [4]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(46) "myfullpath/Sources/Load.php" ["line"]=> int(2463) ["function"]=> string(13) "template_main" } [5]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(46) "/myfullpath/Sources/Subs.php" ["line"]=> int(3279) ["function"]=> string(15) "loadSubTemplate" } [6]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(39) "/myfullpath/index.php" ["line"]=> int(154) ["function"]=> string(6) "obExit" } } Error loop.

They're appearing on the bottom of some of the topics, and appeared again when I sent a pm to someone.  I tried overwriting all the files and running the upgrade scripts a second time, but the errors are still there.  I do have full backups so I can revert, but I'd rather get this fixed!

DragonLady

Am trying again, from the beginning.  Upgrading from 2.015 to 2.1RC1.... We'll see what happens.....

albertlast

live627

Huh, that looks like a debug dump/backtrace to me.

albertlast

no it's not,
this is wanted.

This is the catch logic for error loop.

DragonLady

I reinstalled from scratch, and that error seems to have gone away.  Got other issues -avatars missing, etc. but seem to be working well enough to take it out of maintenance mode.

shawnb61

Address the process rather than the outcome.  Then, the outcome becomes more likely.   - Fripp

Advertisement: