How to change name in subject?

Started by bharat, February 27, 2019, 02:16:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bharat

I would like to change the name in the subject when I am sending Newsletters, it comes automatically, where can I do that?

Arantor

bharat

I mean the name on the subjest is already there. Of course I can remove it but is there a way to change it somewhere?

Arantor

I don't understand what you mean. The newsletters in the admin area should let you set the name right there, and if you want to change it, it helps to know what you want to change it to.

bharat

Please check the attachment. As you can see it says Bharat forum in the subject and I want to change it to the other name, where can I do that?

Arantor

What other name do you mean? Are you doing this from announcing a post rather than the admin area?

bharat

Where in admin area I can change it?

Arantor

You misunderstand me yet again. I'm still trying to understand what you're even doing, but as usual you don't give me what I need to help you.

bharat

I want to change the name of the site and write a different one and it should show a new one in the newsletters as well.

Arantor

Just for newsletters in the admin area?

Why do you not want to use the actual name of your site that's used everywhere else in your site?

bharat

Yes, for now only for the newsletters.

billy yellow

Quote from: bharat on February 27, 2019, 02:16:47 AM
I would like to change the name in the subject when I am sending Newsletters, it comes automatically, where can I do that?

Go to the Admin Center on your website. Click MAIN
Select NEWS & NEWSLETTERS
Select NEWSLETTERS
Go to the bottom of the NEWSLETTERS page and select NEXT and the bottom right on the page
You have now will have reached the page where you can change the subject of your Newsletter email title

[edit] just answer the question, you dont need to point fingers at others -Illori

Kindred

Billy - you have missed the point.
He knows how to do it MANUALLY. He wants the site name changed in the newsletter automatically and to be different from the default (which is the set site name)

Also, there are very good reasons why we ask questions before handing out answers....   because, as in your case, the answer is wrong...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: