News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Do not get notifications for self-created style

Started by Hero2019, March 08, 2019, 03:48:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hero2019

Hi,

I created a style myself. In it are only the index.php and index.template.php file.

Folders are scripts, css and images.

Now I noticed that I receive no notifications in the created style.

If I choose the default style of RC1, then I get notifications.

Where is the error please?

Many thanks for your help.

Arantor

Hero2019

Oh, I can not tell you exactly. I believe a copy of the original style.

Hero2019

How can I best create my own style? To take the files of the original style?

Arantor

How about using the option in the admin area to make a copy of the default theme?

Hero2019

I think I had done that. Unfortunately, I do not remember exactly.

Is it important that all files of the original style synonymous in the new style?

Arantor

I suspect the issue is that you didn't copy the script files, all of which need to be copied even if templates and stuff don't.

Hero2019

Everything already tried. There are no notifications.

Arantor

If you had actually tried "everything" it would work. Clearly you tried everything you could think of but not whatever would actually fix your problem, but since you don't want to list what you have actually done (more detail about what you have done would be important, the details matter), I can't help you.

Illori

Hero2019

If I get a private message from someone or if someone registers, then I already get a message.

Only if I get a high score stolen from the arcade I get no message. Although everything is activated by the arcade.

I had already asked the coder of the arcade.

Kindred

Mod specific problems belong in the mod support thread.
If you already asked there then your question does not belong here.

Also,  I doubt that the arcade was updated to 2 1
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Bigguy

There is a version of the arcade that works on 2.1.

Arantor

"Works on" and "supports all the features of" are two different things, and also it's not clear if the OP has installed the patch for notifications.

Bigguy

I guess I didn't make it clear. There is a version of the arcade in beta right now that is built for 2.1

Advertisement: