News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Jetpack Question

Started by njtweb, March 12, 2019, 02:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

njtweb

My son has a Wordpress website for selling his sports artwork. I installed a plugin called "Jetpack" which provides daily stats, specifically overall unique visits, overall visits per page and referall's from FB, Twitter, Instagram, Google. Almost all of his traffic is from FB.

All of this info is seen on the admin dashboard when you login.

My question is, is there a Jetpack for SMF that you can see all of these stats when you login to the admin control panel?

Thank you!

vbgamer45

Not that I know.
But couldn't use something like google analytics and get yourself emailed daily reports?
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

njtweb

Quote from: vbgamer45 on March 12, 2019, 02:35:42 PM
Not that I know.
But couldn't use something like google analytics and get yourself emailed daily reports?

Probably, but then I have to figure out how to use it. With Jetpack, you install the plugin and everything is there once activated. I don't have to go to another site or set up any configurations. It's so simple to read the graphs and charts too. Was hoping maybe that it could be engineered to work on SMF or there was already a mod similar.

Kindred

there is not any mod to do that....   and re-egineering WordPress mods is not really feasible in most cases.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Arantor

I don't know any case it's actually feasible vs starting over from scratch, ditto for WP themes.

njtweb

Meh, was worth a shot asking. Thanks!

Advertisement: