News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

HtmlButton

Started by Sesquipedalian, March 18, 2019, 09:48:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sesquipedalian

Link to the mod

HtmlButton

A modification for Simple Machines Forum version 2.1 that adds an HTML button to the editor toolbar for admins. Clear documentation in the source code also allows this mod to serve as a good introductory example of how to add custom buttons to the editor in SMF 2.1.

There are no settings. Install to enable, uninstall to disable.

License

HtmlButton is released under the MIT License. A full copy of this license is included in the package file.

Changelog

Version 1.0:
  • Initial release
I promise you nothing.

Sesqu... Sesqui... what?
Sesquipedalian, the best word in the English language.

-Rock Lee-

Had not I already incorporated it? I had the idea that if... I will have confused myself of so much code I see per day :P. Good job @Sesquipedalian!

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

tech9

It is not retrieving the images, only the text. Can somebody please help me get this working properly?

Sesquipedalian

This is not the correct place to ask for support with the problem you are having. Your problem has nothing to do with the HtmlButton mod. You should post in the SMF 2.1 Support board.
I promise you nothing.

Sesqu... Sesqui... what?

Steve

I've responded to it in the support board but I don't know if he means 'mod' when he says 'plugin' in which case, this would be the right place, as you know of course.  :)
DO NOT pm me for support!

Sesquipedalian

Quote from: Steve on October 26, 2022, 04:29:53 PMI've responded to it in the support board but I don't know if he means 'mod' when he says 'plugin' in which case, this would be the right place, as you know of course.  :)

Except that his problem has nothing to do with the HtmlButton mod. If he thinks it does, he is mistaken.
I promise you nothing.

Sesqu... Sesqui... what?

Advertisement: