News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Karma Buttons not showing

Started by lemur21, March 19, 2019, 10:03:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lemur21

I recently installed the "karma buttons" mod for SMF 2.0.15 (https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=parse) - but my audience says they cannot see the up/down arrows.

When I go to karma settings, the applaud and smite settings still show [smile] and [frown] - so even though *I* can see the up and down arrows; no one else can?

Should those paths be changed? And, if so - to what?

Thanks!

Bigguy

Have you checked membergroup permissions to see if it needs to be enabled. (Just a thought)

Illori

since this is a mod, the op should post in the mods support topic.

Bigguy

Yeah I was gonna put that as well and forgot while typing, lol.

lemur21

Quote from: Bigguy on March 19, 2019, 12:08:04 PM
Have you checked membergroup permissions to see if it needs to be enabled. (Just a thought)

And - in fact - someone else had mentioned that on my board (and that was what it was).

I assumed (incorrectly, of course) that activating the mod *would* set up the permissions as well (and, the fact that *I* could see them should've been a huge hint that it was a permissions issue -- but i'm trying to solve 15 different things across 11 different systems (and I'm not a programmer/coder) :)

Thanks for the help! :)

Advertisement: