News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

margin add banner

Started by supersimic9, March 22, 2019, 12:31:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

supersimic9

hello I have a little problem, the forum that I have is an ad banner, but there is no distance from each other. how to provide the distance between the ad banners that I have? which file should I enter?

Kindred

URL?
How is the banner applied? Did you use an ad manager mod? a portal? direct code edit?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

supersimic9

Quote from: Kindred on March 22, 2019, 04:21:39 AM
URL?
How is the banner applied? Did you use an ad manager mod? a portal? direct code edit?
www.judi-mania.com [nofollow]
i use ad manager mod from SMFPacks

Kindred

in that case, add a div with css padding around the ad that you put into the ad manager box :)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

supersimic9

Quote from: Kindred on March 22, 2019, 04:37:37 AM
in that case, add a div with css padding around the ad that you put into the ad manager box :)

where can I find the file that I will edit?

Kindred

if you're using the ad manager, then there is no file to edit. Just edit the advert code that you pasted into the manager
Слaва
Украинi

supersimic9

Quote from: Kindred on March 22, 2019, 04:46:04 AM
if you're using the ad manager, then there is no file to edit. Just edit the advert code that you pasted into the manager
oke i try
thanks for your information

supersimic9

Quote from: Kindred on March 22, 2019, 04:46:04 AM
oke its work
and how do you make the mobile display responsive?
because there is a banner ad so the mobile display is not responsive

drewactual

"how" did you do that... adding fixed size padding/margin or adding definitive height/width?  If so, try using non-fixed size.... percentages or EM's.  also, place a max-width and/or max-height. 

Advertisement: