News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Help!!! Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database.

Started by ^SoporteGSM^, March 23, 2019, 01:16:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

^SoporteGSM^

I got an email from my hosting with this message:

QuoteWe will Migrate single-4786 server to a new server with Pure SSD Discs Same as the current one on disks.

In order to have the best performance in your hosting plans Additional to Daily Remote Backups, cloudlinux 7 and MariaDB 10.2 New

And above all the SSH access option already available from cPanel Terminal option

This migration will be made on March 23 at 3:00 AM EST USA Time.

If you use cloudflare or A record, inform us so we will provide the ip to point your web. please ask for it in a support ticket from your account at banahosting.com

Keep in mind once you have migrated the server will feel a performance much higher than the current one. up to our new Pure SSD hosting plans

The migration is finished but now my forum is not connected to the database and for this reason it does not load

Any suggestions?

https://forum.50gsm.com/
Modify message

GigaWatt

"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

Shambles

Topic was marked as solved some time ago. Strange that the OP hasn't updated to confirm...

Advertisement: