Split Forum Mod : syntax error, unexpected end of file

Started by MegaProyk, March 27, 2019, 04:00:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MegaProyk

Hello,

Since I installed Split Forum Mod, when I go to Admin -> Forum -> Sections, I have this error : syntax error, unexpected end of file
in all 3 tabs :
Modificate sections
Create a new category
Settings

I am sure the error is due to the mod because if I uninstall it I don't have the error anymore.

I have this in my error log :
https://mysite.com/index.php?action=admin;area=packages;sa=uninstall;package=Split_Forum_Mod_v2.0_Beta3.1.zip;pid=38192 [nofollow]: Function create_function() is deprecated
File: [...]www/Sources/Subs.php
Line: 1667 (and a lot more)

I already dit a backup and upload a fresh set of files (of the forum not of the mod) but it didn't help.

About my joined files, between lines 3 and 56 all are "test success".

Can someone help me ? :)

SMF Version : 2.0.15
PHP version : 7.2
MySQL : 5.6

Doug Heffernan

It is best if you asked at that mod 's support topic about this.

MegaProyk

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

MegaProyk

Oh... really ?
I didn't see anywhere that this sub wasn't for mods, even reading the "READ FIRST" topic.

So, what should I do ? I can up the Split Forum mod topic adding the information I posted here...

Doug Heffernan

Quote from: MegaProyk on March 27, 2019, 10:35:08 PM
Oh... really ?
I didn't see anywhere that this sub wasn't for mods, even reading the "READ FIRST" topic.

So, what should I do ? I can up the Split Forum mod topic adding the information I posted here...

Yes, really. Mods are supported at their own support topics. And from what I saw there you are getting help from GigaWatt.

Advertisement: