News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Some users posts are not shown in memberlist

Started by Hatshepsut, April 11, 2019, 06:59:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hatshepsut

Hello,

My forum is on SMF 2.1 RC2.
In memberlist, the number of posts of some users is not shown.
For example, see the screenshot below:

Click =>

The user marked with red rectangle has 19 posts, but that is not shown in the related column.

That's the screenshot of user's profile:

Click =>

This is valid also and for all users who have no one post, I think that for them in the column must be shown "0", not empty space.

GigaWatt

Did you convert to 2.1 RC2 from 2.0, or is this a fresh 2.1 forum? If this is converted (upgraded) version of a 2.0 forum, did you convert it directly to RC2, or did you use betas, then converted to RC1, then converted to RC2?
"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

Hatshepsut

Quote from: GigaWatt on April 11, 2019, 10:31:44 AM
Did you convert to 2.1 RC2 from 2.0, or is this a fresh 2.1 forum? If this is converted (upgraded) version of a 2.0 forum, did you convert it directly to RC2, or did you use betas, then converted to RC1, then converted to RC2?

The forum is on SMF 2.1 from its beginning. It was installed with Beta 3, then upgraded step-by-step to Beta 4 => RC1 =>RC2

GigaWatt

So, when did this start happening, after one of the upgrades?
"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

Sesquipedalian

Go to My Community ►  Administration Center ►  Forum Maintenance ►  Routine, and run the "Recount all forum totals and statistics" function.
I promise you nothing.

Sesqu... Sesqui... what?
Sesquipedalian, the best word in the English language.

Hatshepsut

Quote from: GigaWatt on April 11, 2019, 03:09:42 PM
So, when did this start happening, after one of the upgrades?

I don't look memberlist every day, and I don't know when this start happening, I have seen it 2-3 days ago. 

Quote from: Sesquipedalian on April 11, 2019, 10:03:00 PM
Go to My Community ►  Administration Center ►  Forum Maintenance ►  Routine, and run the "Recount all forum totals and statistics" function.

I have performed this, and also "Empty the file cache", but these actions does not affect the memberlist. Situation is the same.
In forum stats, there is no problems with showing user's posts:

Click =>

Sesquipedalian

Hmm. If that function didn't update the number of posts shown on the memberlist, it should have. I'll have to look into it further.
I promise you nothing.

Sesqu... Sesqui... what?
Sesquipedalian, the best word in the English language.

Advertisement: