Smf 2.1 RC 2 mobil proplem

Started by Seyit replikacep.com, April 11, 2019, 02:20:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerKing0687

Dostum, evet smf çok güzel.
İnan ki çok hoşuma gidiyor.
Yalnız seo url yapısı olmadığı için çok kaybetti.
Seo konusunda çok geç kadı.
"Hayal ettim, hayalimin önündeki manileri tespit ettim. Manileri kaldırdığımda, hayalim kendiliğinden gerçekleşti."
-Mustafa Kemal Atatürk

Seyit replikacep.com

Quote from: PowerKing0687 on April 12, 2019, 02:32:56 AM
Dostum, evet smf çok güzel.
İnan ki çok hoşuma gidiyor.
Yalnız seo url yapısı olmadığı için çok kaybetti.
Seo konusunda çok geç kadı.

Link yapilarini degistirecek modlar mevcut  örnegin Pretty URLs  modu var yada seo modu var örnegin ben sitemde kullaniyorum

2.1 final ciksin cok seyler yapacagiz  kodlama yapisi degistigi icin final versionu bekliyoruz

https://www.replikacep.com  link yapisina bakabilirsin  smf.gen.tr  de paylastim modunu 

Sitemin trafiginin az olmasıda benim sucum  noindex etiketini kaldirmamisim seo kurunca cakismis  google siralamadan dusurunce haberimiz oldu site kendini yeni yeni topluyor

d3vcho

As we are in an english board, please keep the conversation in english.

Thank you.
"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

Seyit replikacep.com

Quote from: d3vcho(); on April 12, 2019, 04:07:56 AM
As we are in an english board, please keep the conversation in english.

Thank you.
;D okey

SychO

Quote from: PowerKing0687 on April 12, 2019, 01:21:46 AM
smf = waste of time
Man asking for help
You're talking talking idiot idiot.

He reported a bug, the bug was logged on GitHub and will be fixed in future releases, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.
Checkout My Themes:
-

Potato  •  Ackerman  •  SunRise  •  NightBreeze

GigaWatt

I think we should lock this thread. There is obviously no point in keeping it open so that PowerKing0687 and Replikacep can keep talking to each other in Turkish ::).

For the record Replikacep, there is this thing that SMF has, it's called private messages ::)... maybe you could exchange your thoughts with PowerKing0687 through that system... privately.
"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

Antes

Quote from: PowerKing0687 on April 12, 2019, 01:21:46 AM
smf = waste of time
Man asking for help
You're talking talking idiot idiot.

repli, bence xenforoya geç.

There are few fundamental issues you consistently ignore... I don't know why maybe its because of your "idiot idiot" typing... Unlike many of you, we would love to fix the issue not for a place, but for whole, its called proper development. In that case, developers or ex-developers may ask questions related to the issue. While in this subject, its a known issue... There is still a chance that "extra" modifications may cause issues in template wise. That is why, Arantor asked replikacep to test the issue on vanilla RC2 install.

I already supplied a code which is ready for testing... Please show some respect and at least test the code supplied by developers.

Also please do not use "Turkish" language outside of the Turkish local board.

Irisado

Topic locked.

Replikacep and PowerKing0687: personal arguments and wars of words have no place in English, Turkish, or any other language for that matter here.  Any more of this taking place in any board will result in further action having to be taken, so desist please.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Advertisement: