Help with posting text box area

Started by Rice2k, April 14, 2019, 05:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rice2k

Hey everyone,

I'm here today because I'm having issues when users are trying to post a message on my forums.
When they scroll down to the text box area to post a message and then click the area the text box expands way out of proportion and I'm not sure on how to correct this issue or where to go. Can someone please help me. I included a screenshot and a gif image to show what is going on.

Please tell me step by step on where to go to correct this issue and I'm using BlackRain , 2006 by Crip Theme

Sir Osis of Liver

Looks like you broke it by removing bbc buttons and smileys.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Rice2k

How would I get the bbc buttons back to correct the issue? This all started when my settings.php file went blank one day and I had to use a older copy of the backup to restore it.

Sir Osis of Liver

Run repair_settings, then uninstall/reinstall the theme.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Kindred

two things cause this...

bad directory/URLs...
missing or conflicting javascript
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Rice2k

Okay going to give each of these a try until I can figure out how to correct the issue. I'll post back what solved the issue if anything.

Advertisement: