Admin security password [NEED FIX]

Started by bestnow, April 19, 2019, 02:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bestnow

need help searching for something were you can set admin password to one password...
i use steam login only so there is no admin password right now what i know.
so right now after a while admin security password popup so now i need to logout then login,
its get boring to logout and login all the time.

skb

In Admin section under Security and Moderation, you will find this checkbox setting, but;

Disable administration security - This disables the additional password check for the administration section. This is not recommended!

SMF 2.1.4 / TP 2.2.2

bestnow

Quote from: skb on April 19, 2019, 02:48:28 AM
In Admin section under Security and Moderation, you will find this checkbox setting, but;

Disable administration security - This disables the additional password check for the administration section. This is not recommended!

hmm, not my style think i want either plugin to let u change admin security password to one password
or that i change/add steam login on admin security login page problem is that i do not know if u can login with steam again when u are already login.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Quote from: bestnow on April 19, 2019, 02:56:30 AM
Quote from: skb on April 19, 2019, 02:48:28 AM

hmm, not my style think i want either plugin to let u change admin security password to one password
or that i change/add steam login on admin security login page problem is that i do not know if u can login with steam again when u are already login.
Or, you could approach whoever coded your Steam login for SMF - and inform them of an apparent bug in the design.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

bestnow

Advertisement: