A non-numeric value encountered

Started by delysid, April 25, 2019, 03:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

delysid

ManagePermissions.php PHP 7.1 SMF 2.0.15, SMF 2.1

$context['groups'][(int) $row['id_group']]['num_permissions'][empty($row['add_deny']) ? 'denied' : 'allowed'] += $row['num_permissions']

Plz, write me fast fix..

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Arantor

Is that all of the error message? Which version of 2.1? What mods are installed?

delysid

Quote from: Kindred on April 25, 2019, 11:16:56 PM
Your post is not comprehensible

This code $context['groups'][(int) $row['id_group']]['num_permissions'][empty($row['add_deny']) ? 'denied' : 'allowed'] += $row['num_permissions'] not compatible PHP 7.1 Error A non-numeric value encountered

How to fix compatibility with PHP 7.1? How to fix the error? Maybe so? $context['groups'][(int) $row['id_group']]['num_permissions'][empty($row['add_deny']) ? 'denied' : 'allowed'] += (int)$row['num_permissions']

Programmers help correct the error ))

Arantor

Which is why I asked the other questions because we have users using SMF 2.0 on 7.1, and SMF 2.1 on 7.2 and even 7.3 who don't have this problem, so what is different about yours?

delysid

Quote from: Arantor on April 26, 2019, 07:03:50 AM
Which is why I asked the other questions because we have users using SMF 2.0 on 7.1, and SMF 2.1 on 7.2 and even 7.3 who don't have this problem, so what is different about yours?
This error occurs only when changing the user group.
I don't know which users you have, but I have this error in PHP 7.1.
This is the easiest fix for a programmer.
If you can't help, don't fool my head.

SychO

Checkout My Themes:
-

Potato  •  Ackerman  •  SunRise  •  NightBreeze

delysid

Quote from: SychO on April 26, 2019, 07:16:15 AM
lol :P

what is your SMF Version ?
This code have SMF 2.0.15 and SMF 2.1 in ManagePermissions.php

SychO

okay, but what version are YOU using ?
Checkout My Themes:
-

delysid

Quote from: SychO on April 26, 2019, 07:22:13 AM
okay, but what version are YOU using ?
It doesn't matter because this code is in SMF 2.0.X and 2.1.X.
The file ManagePermissions.php is almost the same in all versions.

SychO

Well I suppose you'd know better then.
Checkout My Themes:
-

delysid

Quote from: SychO on April 26, 2019, 07:28:35 AM
Well I suppose you'd know better then.
OK. See ...

SychO

I see you removed the SMF copyright line and my copyright line from the theme I made
Checkout My Themes:
-

delysid

Quote from: SychO on April 26, 2019, 07:40:35 AM
I see you removed the SMF copyright line and my copyright line from the theme I made
There is a small part of your theme. This is a completely reworked topic for me, in which there are no errors.

Arantor

Removing the copyright means no support.

SychO

Quote from: delysid on April 26, 2019, 07:55:02 AM
There is a small part of your theme. This is a completely reworked topic for me, in which there are no errors.

It's not a small part, it's the entire theme with small color edits, and even if you edited all of it, the license still doesn't allow you to remove the copyright notice.

oh well, waste of time.
Checkout My Themes:
-

delysid

Quote from: Arantor on April 26, 2019, 08:50:00 AM
Removing the copyright means no support.
Nobody deleted anything.
Who are you to draw your own conclusions?
You bark like a dog.
This is a question for programmers how best to fix the code.
And then the trolls ran up to the topic.

delysid

Quote from: SychO on April 26, 2019, 08:57:43 AM
Quote from: delysid on April 26, 2019, 07:55:02 AM
It's not a small part, it's the entire theme with small color edits, and even if you edited all of it, the license still doesn't allow you to remove the copyright notice.
oh well, waste of time.
The "Thema" is not yours, there is no mention of you in the scripts. Not deleted and not changed who made the forum.
For Seo, removed links to third-party sites.
No license is violated.
To talk about licenses you need to know who the license can affect.

Sesquipedalian

delysid, I am one of the developers. You apparently believe that you gave us all the information we need. You are wrong about that. Your refusal to answer even basic questions made it impossible for us to help you further. Then one of us noticed that you have removed both the SMF copyright (which you are legally allowed to do, but which disqualifies you from receiving support) and the copyright for a theme you installed (which you are not legally allowed to do, even if you modified it, without permission from the theme's author). You are not being trolled. You are the one behaving like a troll.

If you want help, you need to fix the copyright issues on your forum and then answer the questions you are asked. You should also consider apologizing to the people you have been rude to here. They are volunteers who offer help to people like you in their own free time and at their own discretion. If you want people to voluntarily help you, it is best not to alienate them.
I promise you nothing.

Sesqu... Sesqui... what?
Sesquipedalian, the best word in the English language.

delysid

Quote from: Sesquipedalian on April 26, 2019, 09:21:14 AM
delysid, I am one of the developers. You apparently believe that you gave us all the information we need. You are wrong about that. Your refusal to answer even basic questions made it impossible for us to help you further. Then one of us noticed that you have removed both the SMF copyright (which you are legally allowed to do, but which disqualifies you from receiving support) and the copyright for a theme you installed (which you are not legally allowed to do, even if you modified it, without permission from the theme's author). You are not being trolled. You are the one behaving like a troll.

If you want help, you need to fix the copyright issues on your forum and then answer the questions you are asked. You should also consider apologizing to the people you have been rude to here. They are volunteers who offer help to people like you in their own free time and at their own discretion. If you want people to voluntarily help you, it is best not to alienate them.

Lies for lies
Nothing was deleted.
The "Thema" is not his but made from the same sources.
No license was removed and used mod hide SMF version for Guest.
All who made the forum and participated in the development of the forum are not changed.

Plz delete this topic or close. Good luck

Kindred

That's not how it works/

1- If you used his theme as a baseline and made your own modifications -- you still used his theme and his code ---  unless you looked at it as a visual thing and then completely wrote your own theme from scratch and made your own graphics from scratch.
(note: I do not believe that you did that.) You are not entitled to the right to remove the copyright from the theme author.

2- You removed the SMF copyright. I don't care if you "deleted" it or if you just used CSS to hide it (which would match your description of " nothing was deleted")   Whatever the case - the SMF copyright is not displayed on your site.  You are legally entitled to do that. However, WE are legally entitled to say "We do not provide support for sites which have do not have the SMF copyright visible and unaltered."
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

shawnb61

Closing this one out per the request of the OP above.
Address the process rather than the outcome.  Then, the outcome becomes more likely.   - Fripp

Advertisement: