News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Core Feature - "Paid Subscriptions"

Started by RFD, January 12, 2018, 07:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Osis of Liver

If you patch from 2.0.13 to 2.0.15 using package manager, shouldn't affect your mods or customizations.  If you upload the 2.0.15 large upgrade package to clean up your install, all mods will be removed.  Settings are in your database and shouldn't be affected.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

RFD

the package manager suggests updating from 2.0.13 to 2.0.14 and offers a link to fetch it, which when i do sez there are errors ... or should i have the package manager download the 2.0.15 release and have it install that?

Sir Osis of Liver

Having a look.

Ok, upgraded to 2.0.15, test subscription worked.  Problem was php 5.2.  Give it a shot.

- R. Waters

RFD

works like a charm now!  that was the ticket - php 5.5 and smf 2.0.15

THANK YOU sir osis! 

horisize

I had two subscriptions last night. Both showed error log(one had two similar error messages: Unknown Paid Subscriptions transaction type. One enrolled, the other did not! Im on the latest SMF, but had the same problem with the last version too. Not sure how to update Paid Subs without screwing anything up. Never tried.

Sir Osis of Liver

You should start a new topic.  There were very few changes in Paid Subs in 2.0 branch, but PayPal has been a mess recently.  Are you at 2.0.15?  Did you change anything?  Php version?  Http or https?  Post the errors from your log.

- R. Waters

Irisado

Please refrain from raising old support topics which have been marked as solved.  If you need assistance with this issue please start a new topic as requested.  Topic locked.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Advertisement: