News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Admin Account Error? O.o

Started by razzy, May 20, 2019, 10:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

razzy

Hopefully this is an easy fix. It was an issue that just started happening out of nowhere, and after several days away from my comp. I'm unsure how to accurately describe whats going on, please bare with me.

SMF Version: 2.0.15
Theme: Army

Everything has been running relatively smoothly up until this point. So I log into my admin account on the forum, and the display at the top of the board is screwed up. The Mail and Colour picker icon's are in the wrong spot. Then I noticed that the 'text wrapping' in posts seems to be broken, so the font continues to the right, past where its visible. Similar to notepad when everything is on one line and you must scroll to the right to read it.

Only my account, and now my new Admin account's are the ones loading messed up. The other two Admin's on the forum are having no issues with theirs, and everything looks normal for them. I gave my login to one of the Admins to see if the screwed up display was just on my computer. It was messed up for them as well, when logged into my account.... I log into their account, and everything display's normally..

Anyone have any idea on what could be causing this, how to fix it?
Thank you for your time.

Sir Osis of Liver

Does it happen in different browser?  Have you tried clearing history?
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Illori

do you have a different theme selected for that account that may be broken? try setting the theme option in the profile and try again.

Advertisement: