What happened to charter membership?

Started by altdot, May 29, 2019, 11:07:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

altdot

Hey, I just noticed that my Charter membership isn't showing up anymore, even though it's autorenewing (last billing 9/4/18). Should I PM you, CoreISP?

Illori

please do. -edit- redacted for privacy

altdot

OK, I sent a PM. I am showing repeating payments on that date as far back as my records show, so I know they've actually been going through. (I hope this is easy to straighten out, as I now realize I have been paying but not needing charter support for at least 4 years, so it would be a bummer to not get it when I do need it. But I guess a good sign that I haven't needed it in a few years...)

Kindred

Seems to be all taken care of, since you have the CM badge
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Mommsen

I can't seem to renew or start another Charter Membership, it won't go through from PayPal, but apparently it's still in operation, from the last post here.

What should I do?

Illori

GigaWatt

@Mommsen: Wait a few days, it might be just a PayPal glitch ;). It used to happen to me all the time ;).
"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

CoreISP can probably check whats up, but Paypal has been known to cause unnecessary delays at times too. Still, any actual problems - please do let our folks know. That's the only way we can actually learn of them, or fix them.
Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Mommsen

Success! Thank you all, I appreciate the advice. 

It WAS PayPal.  After I read your comments,  I thought I'd just try again one more time before waiting a couple of days,  and it went right through.

That's a good thing to remember for the future about PayPal.

GigaWatt

"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

Advertisement: