News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Large Upgrade Error

Started by L Lawliet, May 31, 2019, 02:46:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

L Lawliet

Hi,

When I upgrade from 2.06 to 2.15 with large upgrade, I take this error: "!!Error! Unknown Error!"

Kindred

Well, you don't give us a lot of information to work with...

You are on 2.0.6...  you attempt to use the large upgrade archive....   

and do what?
Ar eyou trying to put the large upgrade through the package manager?   That won't work.

Why are you not using the patch option to just patch 2.0.6 -> 2.0.7 -> 2.0.8 and so on?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

L Lawliet

Quote from: Kindred on May 31, 2019, 04:32:11 AM
Well, you don't give us a lot of information to work with...

You are on 2.0.6...  you attempt to use the large upgrade archive....   

and do what?
Ar eyou trying to put the large upgrade through the package manager?   That won't work.

Why are you not using the patch option to just patch 2.0.6 -> 2.0.7 -> 2.0.8 and so on?
Hi, I upload the files on the publichtml. Then I start the upgrade.php, but when data is processing this error show up. I tell my hosting firm for restore the backup. Then I patch upgrade, 2.0.6 --> 2.0.7 ... 2.0.15.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

L Lawliet

Advertisement: