News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

8192: Function create_function() is deprecated ?

Started by Omebolle, June 28, 2019, 02:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omebolle

I have no idea what this means, but it is a member in his private thread. He cannot post pictures (at least I cannot see them), doesn't see pictures I post (invalid attachment)

this is the actual text 8192: Function create_function() is deprecated
?topic=615.0... 86 pages of it

Someone who recognizes this please?

d3vcho

"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

Omebolle

Have NO idea where to find that, I just use the standard 2.0.15 and never changed anything
And while looking for that, I came across a log where posts of mine also generate that error 8192. But I have no problems posting

Illori

sounds like your host has upgraded to php 7.2. SMF 2.0 does not support php 7.2. you need to ask your host to downgrade your php to php 7.1 or 7.0.

Omebolle

I'll ask the host, thanks. This had me worried. Forum was working perfectly for a long time

d3vcho

Quote from: Omebolle on June 28, 2019, 04:07:43 PM
Have NO idea where to find that, I just use the standard 2.0.15 and never changed anything
And while looking for that, I came across a log where posts of mine also generate that error 8192. But I have no problems posting

For future references, you can:

1. Ask your host for that information.
2. Navigate to Admin > Main > Support and Credits. Here you will find some useful information about your forum.
"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

Omebolle

Thanks for the help, was able to find the page where I could downgrade to 7.1, fingerscrossed

kesulin

It's simple upgrade manually this function to a new function nomenclature with a few knowledge of programming.

Are you using some mod?

But, it's strange you cannot see images or attachments for this errors. I had the same warning in my forum but only a warning in errors log, all worked well.

Please, post the url to your forum and I will see the error for you.

Advertisement: