Who / How Do I Contact For Permission?

Started by Looking, June 17, 2019, 08:35:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Looking

Who would I contact (and how) in order to get permission to use the SMF logo name in a project I am doing? I will send the specifics when I know who to contact. Thanks.

Illori

info [at] simplemachines.org

Looking

Not to push as I know everyone is busy in real life, however if I may please know a timeline on a decision  then I can better plan my upcoming projects? I replied to an initial Email but did not get a response. Thanks much.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

For future reference, we have some predefined guidelines - which if followed, require no separate permission. ;)
https://www.simplemachines.org/about/trademarks.php
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Looking

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

That's not wrong either, and it doesn't hurt to ask :) Just wanted to post that link in case someone else is wondering.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: