News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Help would be appreciated

Started by GuadalupeSullivan, June 17, 2019, 08:43:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GuadalupeSullivan

Ok the site is here hxxp:tinmining.co.uk/forum/ [nonactive] and as you can see it's getting the dreaded 503

Leading up to this. Everything is fine, then a few days ago it started spiking the CPU on the log in screen [ CPU Spike seen in cPanel ]

Decided to wind it back to a back up from an earlier point, and now whatever I do, I get either the blank page, or the 503 error.

Nothing showing in the logs.

Version of SMF is 2-0-15 running PHP5.5 though tried various combinations.

Disable MODSEC still nothing. Nothing showing on the server logs.

Have manually uploaded back up files, created new DB imported tables, still no go.

Did managed to update from 2-0-14 to 2-0-15 without a problem, but still showing 503.

Repair script shows everything as it should be

Presuming PHP error, maybe something not switched on, but really can't find an explanation.

Cant find where I can turn on show errors, which might give me a clue?

Looking

While you should be on PHP 5.6 at the very least, have you asked your host about the logs they may have on the server? Are you on shared hosting? Installed something recently?

Kindred

The 503 Service Unavailable error is a server-side error, meaning the problem is usually with the website's server.

in other words.... check with your host
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

lurkalot

That site looks like it's working now.  I don't see a 503 error.

Advertisement: