News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

coding advice

Started by Rogerd, June 30, 2019, 12:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rogerd

Hi....Some members of my forum have problems with quotes and smileys, what happens with quotes is the reply to a quote sometimes gets posted actually inside the quote, is there some code I can change/Add so the cursor is blinking a couple of line below the quote ready to type the reply.

As for smileys several of them don't show because no space is left after the smiley code, again is there a way the cursor automatically moves one space after the smiley code is added, I've searched this site and found a couple of answers but they didn't work, maybe they were for SMF version 1.0, my version is 2.0.15, now I'm useless with code so need a step by step guide as to which file I need and code to change, that's if the above changes are possible, many thank's in anticipation.

Regards   Roger

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: