News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Thread missing HTTP 500 error

Started by showngo, July 06, 2019, 12:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

showngo

I will try to explain this the best I can.

There is a thread that if you look at the board is there.  If you click it, HTTP 500 error.
Now if I look at the OP and the last person who posted in it profiles, and posts, you can see the content of whats in the thread, but if you click it, same thing 500 error.

The only thing I can think of, right now, is someone put a hot link or photo link that through the thread off????

No clue but has anyone else seen this.      As of right now I only have it on a back up, I deleted the thread with everyone reporting an error to me.

Kindred

Is there an image or attachment in that post?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

showngo

Quote from: Kindred on July 06, 2019, 01:10:49 PM
Is there an image or attachment in that post?

There was,   It was 7 posts long and the last post was nothing more than "Tagged" to follow it.

Illori

showngo

I will and I'll post back on if it helped.

showngo

I'll be trying this on the test forum later today. I'm hoping my PHP will not mess it up, I am way over 5.2

Requirements
PHP 5.2.0 or lower must be compiled with --enable-memory-limit

vbgamer45

PHP recommend settings for SMF 2.0.15 is PHP 7.1
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

showngo

That's what I'm running, I'm not sure about the PHP 5 OR LOWER

vbgamer45

Ignore SMF needs tobe on at least 5.4 for latest SMF 2.0.15

For you 500 error also take a look at your apache error logs.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Advertisement: