Package Manager

Started by Texas Pete, July 07, 2019, 04:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Pete

My forum is 2.0 and I was wondering why I don't have a package manager?

br360

Welcome to SMF.

Do you see the package manager link when you hover over the admin tab? What do you see when you log into your admin panel?

Texas Pete

Quote from: br360 on July 07, 2019, 04:23:36 PM
Welcome to SMF.

Do you see the package manager link when you hover over the admin tab? What do you see when you log into your admin panel?
boards, membergroups, core features, style manager, and permissions.

Kindred

What is your forum url?
Are you being hosted at a free service?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Texas Pete

Quote from: Kindred on July 07, 2019, 04:34:55 PM
What is your forum url?
Are you being hosted at a free service?
Yes I am. hxxp:texaspete.smfnew2.com/index.php [nonactive]

Sir Osis of Liver

There is no style manager in 2.0 core, and you don't appear to be an admin if that's all you're seeing.  Free hosts often limit admin features.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Texas Pete

Quote from: Sir Osis of Liver on July 07, 2019, 04:38:37 PM
There is no style manager in 2.0 core, and you don't appear to be an admin if that's all you're seeing.  Free hosts often limit admin features.
That's all I needed to know and thank you .

Kindred

yes... smf new is not actually related to us, directly...  but their free offerings mean that they have disabled several, if not many, admin functions.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: