News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Missing unnotify and linktocal.gif / bootUs-v1

Started by Totosfo, July 21, 2019, 12:31:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Totosfo

Hello all,

I'm using the bootUs-v1 Theme on SMF 2.0.15 and have the problem that the following images are missing:

- unnotify.gif
- linktocal.gif

I think they're kind of "standard" images and not solely related to this specific theme (correct me in case I'm wrong).

Unfortunately, I cannot find images with these names anywhere, not in the packages, not via Google or any other search engine.

Could one of you provide me with these images or let me know where I can find them? For the time being I will create an empty image, but I'd really appreciate if one of you can help me here.

Thanks,

Thomas
Cheers,

Thomas

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

It is a custom theme, you should contact the theme author and let them know their theme is missing files.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Totosfo

Thanks, just browsing the theme dir for a hint regarding the source.

Unfortunately I didn't do the initial installation of this forum so I don't have the original package handy.

Regards,

Thomas
Cheers,

Thomas

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

They don't seem to be images from the 2.0 install packages, so we can't help much.
Also, your forum seems to have a nice and populated copyright section - but not a hint of our copyright notice.

Nor the themes, nor SMFads. While ours is legal to remove, those I believe are not.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Totosfo

Thanks for the information, I'll try to fix that shortly.

As said, an external person did the SMF 1.x -> SMF 2.x migration for me, including adding / modifying the theme.

I found out the author, however the theme seems no longer to be available.
Cheers,

Thomas

Advertisement: