News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Layer Theme [SMF 2.1 RC2 - Responsive]

Started by aryansindy, July 16, 2019, 02:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antechinus

It's a bit scary, but each to their own. :D I don't mind the palette and the general layout, but personally I find the spots are a bit much.

Seems to have a problem with float clearing or something on the board index. Some of the category dividers are misaligned with the contents. Haven't checked the code yet, so am not going to propose solutions, but that sort of thing usually isn't hard to fix.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Return of the evil 90s GIF pixelation. Interesting.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Shambles

Sorry aryansindy - I'm sure a lot of work went into this but for me, it's got a face only a mother could love.

Tricky-Ricky

Yikes. Well if you removed the dreaded spots it might be half way ok.

aryansindy

Quote from: Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen on July 17, 2019, 02:08:25 AM
Return of the evil 90s GIF pixelation. Interesting.

What you mean with evil 90s GIF pixelation? There  are No GIF Photos!

its updated,,Thank`s

Bloc

Looks like a rasterized background picture perhaps? Have to agree with others, hard to read for us older folks :D

On another note..the lack of new themes that feels like they are made for 2019 is seriously lacking. Or maybe I just didn't look hard enough.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Yeah, sorry - might have sounded harsh, but I actually remember when rasterized GIF images were the defacto standard for pr0n. adult entertainment.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

aryansindy

Quote from: Bloc on July 17, 2019, 08:53:19 AM
Looks like a rasterized background picture perhaps? Have to agree with others, hard to read for us older folks :D

On another note..the lack of new themes that feels like they are made for 2019 is seriously lacking. Or maybe I just didn't look hard enough.

Thank`s Bloc, background Picture is removed von window ist better to read now.

gecitli

You will be more successful if you make your own theme?
http://www.webtiryaki.com
webmaster forumu
Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

Bigguy

That doesn't look to bad now. I saw it before and didn't know what to say so I didn't post.

Antechinus

Looking a lot smoother now. :)

My 2c is that the light bulb image interferes with readability of the main menu and the footer content. In general it's a good idea to have clear backgrounds for any text elements. Makes life easier for most users. ;)

aryansindy

Quote from: Bigguy on July 21, 2019, 05:45:48 PM
That doesn't look to bad now. I saw it before and didn't know what to say so I didn't post.

yes Thank`s its`updated with new header & Footer ..

regard`s

Advertisement: