Problem with "Rejecting Member Applications"

Started by u133066, July 17, 2019, 07:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

u133066

Now I know I have seen this before but, whenever I try to "REJECT" spam or unwanted members from the forum I get this message.

Database Error
Table 'pgmcc.smf_log_errors' doesn't exist
File: /var/www/vhosts/princegeorgevintagemcclub.org/httpdocs/forum/Sources/Subs-Members.php
Line: 258
Note: It appears that your database may require an upgrade. Your forum's files are currently at version SMF 2.0.14, while your database is at version 2.0.1. The above error might possibly go away if you execute the latest version of upgrade.php.

As can be seen I am running 2.0.14 but the database is way older. I have tried "Upgrade.php" but all it does is kill my forum so I have to return to the backup version.
Is there an update for the database from 2.0.1 to something higher? Can I just update the database alone? Can I actually go into the database manually and delete these cowboys, if so where is it kept?
This problem has been a pain in the rear for quite a while and I have lineup of deletions.
Your help would be appreciated.

Sir Osis of Liver

The database upgrade message can be ignored, there were no database changes in 2.0 branch (actually, there was one around 2.0.6, but not relevant to your problem).  Your forum appears to be running normally.  Does smf_log_errors table exist in your database?  Making manual edits to the db is a really bad idea. :P
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

u133066

Thank you for your response, the file/directory smf_log_errors does not seem to appear in any directory, strange? Can I add it in manually if so where?
Thanks

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Sir Osis of Liver

You can view the database using phpmyadmin from your host control panel.  The database name is in Settings.php file in your forum root.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Advertisement: