Limiting the number of PM's by Membergroup

Started by Wine Gum, July 19, 2019, 06:18:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wine Gum

I have searched the Modifications but cannot find one that allows individual limits for the number of PM's members can send but also have different limits for each membergroup.

e.g. Admin & Moderators unlimited - other members restricted to ** per day.

Kindred

unlikely that this would ever be a feature.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Diego Andrés

There's an option PM related in the membergroups section when editing. It's not very specific but I'm assuming it refers to the amount of PM's the group can have in their inbox.

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

Arantor

Quote from: Diego Andrés on July 20, 2019, 12:20:36 PM
There's an option PM related in the membergroups section when editing. It's not very specific but I'm assuming it refers to the amount of PM's the group can have in their inbox.

Correct, and it applies the limit based on the highest number across all the membergroups a user has.

The OP seems to want to limit the number that can be sent per day, though, which seems counterproductive unless they're on a very small host and can't deal with the space usage, in which case setting the inbox limit should cover that fairly well.

Advertisement: