News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Want to add a "Website" link to the menu

Started by Mareid, August 13, 2019, 08:52:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mareid

The menu I'm talking about is the one that has Home  Help  Search  Profile  My Messages etc.  I would like to add a link to the home page of the website to that menu, but I'm not sure where to add it.

Arantor

Mareid

That page has been deleted.  Partial Screenshot attached.

Arantor

That's so helpful, thanks SMF team for breaking a lot of long established links in the name of purity. (Also now someone has to update the Useful Manual Links)

From the screenshot, click on the "Buttons - How do I add buttons to SMF 2.0" link which will take you to the page in question.

Gwenwyfar

Quote from: Arantor on August 13, 2019, 10:11:35 AM
That's so helpful, thanks SMF team for breaking a lot of long established links in the name of purity. (Also now someone has to update the Useful Manual Links)

From the screenshot, click on the "Buttons - How do I add buttons to SMF 2.0" link which will take you to the page in question.
... and that's why it's better to leave redirects alone. There's no reason to remove them.
"It is impossible to communicate with one that does not wish to communicate"

Mareid

Thanks...I didn't realize there was another link, it wasn't obvious with all the red links (which I did click on).  But I found it now so I'm good to go

Advertisement: