News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Uploaded images not displaying after migration

Started by cicstim, August 13, 2019, 10:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cicstim

After migration to a new server, uploaded images are not longer displaying inside of posts. I am not sure if all uploaded images are not displaying or just a portion.
I did delete indexes before migration and rebuilt them afterwards per the instructions given here.
https://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/Hosting_-_How_do_I_move_my_SMF_forum_to_a_different_host

Illori

Arantor

How did you download/upload the attachments? Did you use FileZilla?

cicstim

a10

Be sure that Filezilla transfer type was set to binary.
A good check that all is well is to look for exact same filesize after download, see attach. example.
2.0.19, php 8.0.23, MariaDB 10.5.15. Mods: Contact Page, Like Posts, Responsive Curve, Search Focus Dropdown, Add Join Date to Post.

Arantor

Illori

Arantor

Moved to a board that those who need it probably won't see it :( 2.0 support would be more useful...

Illori

Quote from: Arantor on August 13, 2019, 11:10:49 AM
Moved to a board that those who need it probably won't see it :( 2.0 support would be more useful...

most users don't read stickies anyway... we could put it in all boards and I bet the users would miss it... if someone feels there is a better board they can move it again.

cicstim

Thanks, guys. I really appreciate your help!  :D

Advertisement: