News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Package installation error (Wrong value......)

Started by sajfer, August 27, 2019, 11:11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sajfer

Hi.
I get an error when installing any package

"Wrong value type sent to the database. Array of integers expected. (known_theme_list)"

I have also found this error in error logs, error appears on line 215 -  files in attached

Thank you for helping me solve the problem

sajfer

replacing the file gave nothing, suggestions ?

Thanks in advance for your help

Shambles

What themes do you have installed?

Of those you have, can you switch to each of them and operate your forum correctly within each?

sajfer

Template - SUNRISE

This error also occurs when replacing with the default template, after which everything works

Thank you for helping me solve the problem

Shambles

sajfer

No :(

when changing the template to another error occurs - package installation

other functionalities work

sajfer

d3vcho

Please, don't revive topics within 24 hours, we're all volunteers here. What packages are you exactly trying to install? And how are you trying to install them?
"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

d3vcho

I'll dig further into this. If you can, please send me via PM your forum's URL and login details for an admin account.

shawnb61

I think the value of knownThemes was stepped  on somehow.  I would make sure things look good under Manage & Install Themes. 
Address the process rather than the outcome.  Then, the outcome becomes more likely.   - Fripp

d3vcho

Alright I think it's solved now. I checked what shawnb61 suggested. Under Manage and Install, I used the option "Reset everyone to" and applied SunRise. I tried installing both mods listed above and they're working fine.

I gotta admin it was quite tricky to figure out things in Polish until I figured how to change the language. Also, you should upgrade your forum to the latest SMF version 2.0.15, but I will leave that up to you so you can perform backups before upgrading.

I changed back your language to Polish, but please do change the password you sent me via PM once you've checked that everything is alright.

Let me know if it works well.

sajfer

When I turned on the options

like :

I received an error

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tidychildboards() (previously declared in /home/eksplora/www/Sources/Subs-BoardIndex.php:301) in /home/eksplora/www/Sources/Subs-BoardIndex.php on line 301

Sir Osis of Liver

Sounds like you installed it twice and have duplicate code.  If so, you'll have to manually remove the mod code, or upload package backup if it's the last mod installed.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

sajfer

Sir Osis of Liver

You'll have to manually remove all code edits made by the mod from all affected files.  You're headed for a clean install, may as well do it now rather than beat your brains out trying to fix a broken forum.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

sajfer

these are two additions

Count descendant's posts

and

Tidy Child Boards

I don't think they work together

any idea ?

Illori

you should post in the mods support topic so that the author can assist you further.

Advertisement: