News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Emails sent automatically contain broken links

Started by Mirez, September 05, 2019, 01:14:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mirez

Hi Gang, hope you are all doing well?

Having an issue with automated emails (topic reply notifications etc) where the forum link isn't formed properly. As you can see it's missing the prefix of the forum, (http://www.fordmpv.com [nofollow]) :

A reply has been posted to a topic you are watching by Mirez.

View the reply at: /smf2/mk3-ford-galaxy-ford-s-max/side-light-bulb-replacement/new/?topicseen#new

Unsubscribe to this topic by using this link: /smf2/mk3-ford-galaxy-ford-s-max/side-light-bulb-replacement/?action=notify

More replies may be posted, but you won't receive any more notifications until you read the topic.

I've had a good old hunt around for it but the only setting that looks likely is under:
Administration Center »Server Settings »Database and Paths  (Attached screenshot) however it's set correctly in there from what I can see.

Any help? Cheers!

Illori

looks like you are using a URL rewrite like prettyURLs, you should post in that mods support topic for further assistance as this is most likely this is related to that.

Mirez

Ohhhkayyyy... blonde moment, I actually FORGOT I was using prettyurls entirely. I don't like getting old!

Thanks, it was a corrupt setting in those settings. Sorry all, carry on!

Advertisement: