Color member error, users can't register !

Started by Twix !, September 10, 2019, 04:16:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twix !

Hi to everyone,

A few moments ago I received some erros and guests can't register to my forum anymore and even I can't register an account from the admin panel. I'm not really sure why this happened, I didn't do almost nothing for this to happen so if you can help me solving this issue I'll be very happy. I don't know how many people tried to register an account and didn't work. I just found about this problem but I think it's happening for a while.

I'll attach some prints so you can understand better, I really need to solve this quick :)

As you can see in the first print, that line is missing. Why? How did it got deleted? And with what shoud I fill it ? In the second print you'll notice the error.. please help me solve this.

If you need more information please tell me and I i'll do my best to tell you everything you need to know !

Kindred

Are you actually using SMF 2.1?

your server/host updated mySQL and it now requires STRICT compliance.
The mod you have is not compliant.

So, go into the database and give the member_color column a default value (usually NULL)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Twix !

Well, that was actually very simple. Thank you very much ! Problem solved :) I'll mark this topic as solved

Advertisement: