Sorry, you can't read your personal messages.

Started by dominioboys, September 13, 2019, 06:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dominioboys

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

That would be a permission issue. If I remember right, there are 2 permissions for accessing PMs, one for reading and another for sending.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

dominioboys

to some users of the same group it signals "1 pm" but when they click on it it does not show any pm

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Not something 2.0 usually does a lot. Perhaps your host is running some cache that is doing stoopid things? Perhaps their browser has something cached strangely? Perhaps your forum has the numbers wrong? We can only guess with the info you gave.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: