News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

An error has occurred!

Started by Willie00, September 15, 2019, 03:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willie00

Hello SMF community, I have a normal forum, but I give a profile of a user and I receive an error that says:

An error has occurred!
Could not load template 'ProfileComments'.

((My Forum is SMF 2.0.15))

I receive the error in any topic, it happens when I click on a user's profile.

Any solution?
Thank you.

Arantor

Did you add a mod related to profile comments?

Willie00

Quote from: Arantor on September 15, 2019, 03:49:35 PM
Did you add a mod related to profile comments?

Yes, previously, but I don't have it anymore, I don't know what happens now.

Kindred

It seems that you did not fully uninstall the mod.... you either have to uninstall it by hand now oe load a clean set of files
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Willie00

Quote from: Kindred on September 15, 2019, 04:20:42 PM
It seems that you did not fully uninstall the mod.... you either have to uninstall it by hand now oe load a clean set of files

How can I do that? If I already delete it, it doesn't appear in the packages, because I don't see the MOD in the forum or in FTP, what do I do then?

Illori

do you know the name of the mod?

Illori

you will need to look at the parse of the mod and make sure all code has been removed from all files. if it has not been removed you will need to remove it.

https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=parse;mod=3292;attach=198814;smf_version=2.0.2

Kindred

I suspect that you deleted the mod without uninstalling first....

or you uninstalled, despite errors and then deleted it...

either way...   manually modify the code as indicated
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: