News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

2 errors after change of server

Started by lord alibaski, September 16, 2019, 05:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lord alibaski

My host has just upgraded my server but I have noticed 2 errors 1 in a mod this one (I've removed the forum name)

Database Error
Expression #2 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column '"""""_forum.smf_treas_donations.custom' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by
File: /home/"""""/public_html/Sources/TreasuryAdmin.php
Line: 379

Note: It appears that your database may require an upgrade. Your forum's files are currently at version SMF 2.0.15, while your database is at version 2.0. The above error might possibly go away if you execute the latest version of upgrade.php.

and this one which is happening when I click on sent messages

Database Error
Expression #1 of ORDER BY clause is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column '"""""_forum.pm.id_pm' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by
File: /home/"""""/public_html/Sources/PersonalMessage.php
Line: 710

Note: It appears that your database may require an upgrade. Your forum's files are currently at version SMF 2.0.15, while your database is at version 2.0. The above error might possibly go away if you execute the latest version of upgrade.php.

I have finally received my new password and reverted php back to 7.1 but the error is still happening.

vbgamer45

It's a mysql config change they enabled
sql_mode=only_full_group_by
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

lord alibaski

lord alibaski

Well I thought I sorted it but every time the server has rebooted the line I removed has come back.

Illori

lord alibaski

All i did Illori was edit the line from SQL mode because I've not got
ssh access at the moment I can't disable it fully so when the system reboots
it puts the line back in...I have asked the host to disable it.

Advertisement: