News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Assign post to different member

Started by Sir Osis of Liver, September 16, 2019, 11:25:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Osis of Liver

That's odd, another of my posts has disappeared. >:(  Anyway, posted this question earlier today.   Anyone have the link to mod that allows admin to assign post to different member?  Can't find it.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Sir Osis of Liver

Don't think so, thought there was a 2.0 mod that would allow me to make a post then assign it to another member.  I have a couple of guys that sometimes address support issues by email or pm, and I'd like to be able to copy them to their support board to maintain continuity and make it easier to refer back after time passes (memory is shot).

- R. Waters

Antechinus

You can re-assign posts in admin by default. Not PM's or emails though. Has to be an actual forum post.

ETA: Oh that's only for guest posts.

br360

Sir Osis of Liver

That looks like it, will give it a try.  Thanks.

- R. Waters

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Sir Osis of Liver

Just tried it, took a bit of tinkering to figure it out, but it works.

- R. Waters

Arantor

Illori

Quote from: Arantor on September 17, 2019, 02:51:10 AM
Hasn't disappeared, it's still at https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=569663.msg4031409#msg4031409

it got moved as it is not a support question, it is a question about a mod if it is available... which this topic should be moved there too.

Sir Osis of Liver

That wasn't very helpful.  Didn't see a forward, couldn't find the post (I looked).  Mod requests has always been used to request mods that are unavailable.

Old people don't appreciate having their time wasted. >:(

- R. Waters

Advertisement: