News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

forum profile

Started by sirfpsycho, September 19, 2019, 04:57:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirfpsycho

http://prntscr.com/p84meu

Can you please tell me which mod add these types of marked info ? Also SMF FRIEND in good css. how did you make?

Arantor

No mods.

SMF Friend is a regular membergroup set to that user's primary group, SMF Hero is a post count group.

The badge is an image (no CSS) drawn by a designer a few years ago.

shadav

no mods

go to your admin, then go to members and membergroups

from here you can add/edit/delete membergroups

to get a badge change the membergroup settings, we'll use Administrator as an example

so click on modify for the Administrator
set the number of star images to 1
change the star image filename to whatever image you want, make sure that you have uploaded the image to your theme's image folder (or in a subfolder there)
so if you uploaded an image to the image folder named admin.png, you would put that in place for the star image.... save

you can rename the member groups however you see fit.... there are 2 types of membergroups, regular membergroups (such as admin/moderator/special titles like support team) and postbased membergroups (such as newbie/jr member/sr member/ect)

sirfpsycho

how to show both group? Admin assigned group and post group both are showing here. But in my site only one show.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

It's a setting. I highly recommend you get familiar with your settings.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

sirfpsycho

can you please tell me where is the setting? I couldn't find.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Arantor

This also presumes the group was added as a primary group.

sirfpsycho

I did the same but still not able to see both group in topic profile and profile. Only one shows.

sirfpsycho

I fixed it by unchecking hide title in theme setting. Thank you for your support. :)

Advertisement: