News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Highest Topic posters

Started by sirfpsycho, September 20, 2019, 02:24:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirfpsycho

Hi, using simple portal. I added Top Posters. But it counts all the topic and post both. I want to show only Topic posters count and its username. But currently it is counting replies in topic too.

Also in Topic posters, I want  my custom icon instead of avatar. Like 1st topic posters has cup icon. 2nd has another icon like this screenshot. Which mod can be used for it?

sirfpsycho

Simpleportal has top topic starter stats which is almost same. Can we get clue from it? Please check screenshot.

Kindred

For mod specific requests,  please post in the mod support thread or the mod specific support site ... this is for support if smf itself
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

sirfpsycho

Please move this topic to mod support so that any one can help me.

Arantor

The point was that you'd actually get better support for Simple Portal on SP's own site...

Illori

Quote from: Arantor on September 20, 2019, 07:44:07 AM
The point was that you'd actually get better support for Simple Portal on SP's own site...

it has been locked down, support is only on this forum in the mods support topic.

sirfpsycho

what does it mean? Who can help me in it?

Illori

on the page where you download the mod is a link to their support topic, you can post there to get further assistance.

sirfpsycho

I replied in simple portal topic. I don't think they will  help me.
Sorry I am new user so did not get where to post.

Advertisement: