TRANSFERING FILES FROM ONE MACHINE TO ANOTHER MACHINE

Started by wentworthhfd, September 22, 2019, 01:49:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wentworthhfd

Hi there, so I need help. If I have forum on phpBB and after some time, I switch to SMF, is it possible to move all users, subforums, categories, topics to SMF?
If yes, how?

Thanks

shadav

https://download.simplemachines.org/index.php?converters

lol um, thanks for the pm, just saw it after posting here.... but, pming me doesn't really help ;)
I'm not a staff member... I can try to help where I can but I am not that familiar with smf

Dzonny

You can read through posts and instructions posted here in this forum, and use converter that is provided on a link above.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Okay, consider this as a warning. Shouting (in other words writing in all caps) or sending unsolicited PMs to random members is not a good way to seek support. Also, your topic title doesn't really match the actual question, and perhaps surprisingly, this may make it harder to get valid answers.
Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: