News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Need a help

Started by MaxP, October 03, 2019, 10:01:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaxP

Hi!

A few moments ago I received some erros and guests can't register to my forum anymore and even I can't register an account from the admin panel. I'm not really sure why this happened, I didn't do almost nothing for this to happen so if you can help me solving this issue I'll be very happy. I don't know how many people tried to register an account and didn't work.

I just found about this problem but I think it's happening for a while.I'll attach some prints so you can understand better, I really need to solve this quick.

As you can see in the first print, that line is missing. Why? How did it got deleted? And with what shoud I fill it ? In the second print you'll notice the error.. please help me solve this.

Thanks.

Kindred

Smf version?
Link to site?
I don't see any screenshots
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

MaxP

Sorry guys for invloving you and forgetting to attach the screenshot. Got my problem solved in other forum.

Advertisement: