News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

New tabs in menue

Started by forumdime, October 12, 2019, 02:09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

forumdime

Hello,

how can i create a new tabs for more than one forum catagory like hackforums.net [nofollow]

i want a tab for money forum
a tab for life forum etc

i want each tab to have different catagories in a different page.

Kindred

First  - please look where you are posting. You are using 2.0.x, not 2.1 DC.  Please stop posting in the 2.1 support section.

Second - you would need a mod.  There was a tabbed categories mod floating around... not sure what the status of it is though.  Look in the mod site
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

forumdime

Can you help me with a name of a mod or what shall i look for?

Arantor

You could try searching "tabbed categories" and see what you get.

forumdime

Error in Package Installation
At least one error was encountered during a test installation of this package. It is strongly recommended that you do not continue with installation unless you know what you are doing, and have made a backup very recently. This error may be caused by a conflict between the package you're trying to install and another package you have already installed, an error in the package, a package which requires another package that you don't have installed yet, or a package designed for another version of SMF.

what shall i do?

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

forumdime

Yes i know but how can i fix them! in not a programmer :D

Kindred

you follow the instructions and edit the code...  of find someone to do it for you
Слaва
Украинi

Antechinus

And, if you want help with it, you start by telling people exactly what the error is. Just a hint. ;)

Advertisement: