News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Unidentified Object

Started by Wichtlmex, October 14, 2019, 02:50:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wichtlmex

SMF 2.1 RC1, TinyPortal 1.6.3
URL: http://www.ecotec2000.de/forum/index.php

Hi,
there is some object on the "forum" section and I am not sure it is placed there via TP or by SMF.
See screen shot, marked in yellow!
I know... some stupid administrator must have put it there (ME!) but I can´t find the item in order to edit/delete/move it... neither in the TP administration nor in SMF settings.
Regards
Michael

m4z

The Info Center is a default SMF 2.1(?) feature. AFAIK you can't disable it completely, only reduce what's in there.
"Faith is what you have in things that don't exist."
--Homer Simpson

Es gibt hier im Forum ein deutsches Support-Board!

skb

Do you mean the upcoming event ? It would be in the Calendar.

SMF 2.1.4 / TP 2.2.2

Wichtlmex

Thanks... so I will dive deeper into the SMF settings.
I just want to change design so it fits to the other themed items.

Wichtlmex

I can still not find any adjustment.
As you can see in the original post´s screen shot, the information center does not get the title formatting of the theme.
Is that a problem of the theme itself? I can´t find a corresponding setting for the information center!
Regards
Michael

Arantor

Except it does follow SMF's theme design logic; it is an SMF core feature and has been forever.

Other parts of SMF use the same markup and styling.

It's not broken, nor is it configurable, it is working as built by the SMF team.

lurkalot

Quote from: Wichtlmex on October 14, 2019, 03:37:53 AM
I can still not find any adjustment.
As you can see in the original post´s screen shot, the information center does not get the title formatting of the theme.
Is that a problem of the theme itself? I can´t find a corresponding setting for the information center!
Regards
Michael

I replied to you over at TinyPortal support regarding this.  ;)

Wichtlmex

Quote from: Arantor on October 14, 2019, 03:39:00 AM
Except it does follow SMF's theme design logic; it is an SMF core feature and has been forever.

Other parts of SMF use the same markup and styling.

It's not broken, nor is it configurable, it is working as built by the SMF team.

yes, I learned already it is a part of SMF. The conclusion then is, the theme I am using is not considering the "Informaton Center" so the design will not follow the themes title design.
regards
Michael

Arantor

The theme you seem to be using is SMF 2.1's default theme. It is literally meant to be the way it is in your screenshot.

Wichtlmex

Advertisement: