how do i change the color of a background and text

Started by GeniLoyd, October 19, 2019, 07:47:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeniLoyd

So my forum theme color is dark, and the code tag background is white, and the text is white-ish, how do i change the colors???

Illori

link to where this is happening? then someone can inspect the page and tell you exactly what has to be changed.

@rjen

With the info you have provided the only possible answer is: you will have to change a css file in your theme...
Running SMF 2.1 with latest TinyPortal at www.fjr-club.nl

shadav

if you use chrome browser just right click near the place you wish to change and then click on inspect
this will show you information and from here you can find the file and piece of code to change....
after changing you may need to clear your cache files and then press ctrl + f5

i know other browsers also have this feature but i'm not sure how to tell you to use them... I gave up on ie eons ago and firefox a decade ago(ok maybe it was 5 to 8 years ago)....though now it seems I may need to find something else other than chrome....

otherwise we would need a link to your site so that we can pretty much do the same thing and be able to tell you :)

nidec

Quote from: shadav on October 19, 2019, 02:11:36 PM
if you use chrome browser just right click near the place you wish to change and then click on inspect
this will show you information and from here you can find the file and piece of code to change....
after changing you may need to clear your cache files and then press ctrl + f5

i know other browsers also have this feature but i'm not sure how to tell you to use them... I gave up on ie eons ago and firefox a decade ago(ok maybe it was 5 to 8 years ago)....though now it seems I may need to find something else other than chrome....

otherwise we would need a link to your site so that we can pretty much do the same thing and be able to tell you :)

You get the same features on Mozilla and Opera,  again just right click and inspect element

Advertisement: