News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Moderator Staff List

Started by Trakbak, October 19, 2019, 04:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trakbak

I created a new page. Moderator users want to pull names and avatars. Moderator staff list I want to do. My english is bad sorry.

Mick.

There is a team page mod available

Trakbak

I don't want an extension. I want to draw the names and avatars of the moderator users, I have to understand the codes on my own.

Mick.

Trakbak

My English is not very good. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say above, I want what I'm saying above.

Trakbak

I would be very happy if you can help me pull the names and avatars of users who have moderator privileges with foreach or some other function

Arantor

Why do you need to understand the code on your own?

Seems like this addon does what you need: https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2167

Trakbak

Dude, I don't want a plug-in. I want to make my own page. For this I need to understand the above

Arantor

Good luck with that (ignoring that the plugin gives you all the code you're actually asking for)

Trakbak

$context['member']['group_id'] == 0

0: Rank of admin
I want it with foreach, for example, to get the names and avatars of all members in the group id 0

Arantor

No, it isn't. Group id 0 is for regular members who have no assigned primary group.

Group 1 is admin. Group 2 is 'Global Moderators', Group 3 is special and you cannot query it directly since no-one is ever assigned it in the database (you have to look up in the board_moderators table for users who moderate boards).

There's a reason that I suggested to look at an existing mod, because that's how we all learn - study the code that's in front of you, because honestly no-one here has the time to teach how to do it from scratch.

Advertisement: